Since the organization I work for is not a formal network, there is no written code of professional conduct that I am held too. The understood policies are just the policies that guide society, things such as being honest, hard work ethic, treating others with respect. The guidelines are followed by all four of us that are working at generating the network. As far as how ethical concerns are met, it is dealt with in the same way.
There have not been any ethical concerns since I have been on as the intern, but I would assume that if something were to arise as an ethical dilemma it would be handled similarly to all real businesses. There would be a certain protocol that would look at the situation and analyze what would need to be done in a professional way.
The network because it is so informal, holds each of us to our standards and values, meaning we all act as though we are at our other jobs in a serious professional way. No dilemmas have come between us because we all respect each other and do our own work. If the problem were to arise though, I’m sure we would all work together and handle the situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment